The Store

Newsletter-Sign-up

Older Posts

Monday, February 15, 2010
Hi Everyone Who Sees this...
Sam said it was ok for me to post on here hehe, she's da real boss ya know lol
Anyway, I want to thank everyone for coming to join us so far and in the future..
Now your all wondering about the mini guessing challenge I posted way back when...
I said if you take a guess at how many followers we got on opening day then ya win 
one of my digi's...
Well, as it turns out noone hit it spot on but there is a bright side to this...
There was 3 of you that came real dang close...so you 3 each get your pick 
of any of my digi's HERE 
That would be the store I hang my hat at Digital-Ink Co.
Anyway, drum roll please......
Dazie who guessed 74
Tammy who said 75-80
Aunty Sue who said 75 or 89
When I went to bed last nite we had 76 follower's
So if you ladies would be so kind and go pick a digi from my stockpile and send me off an email to
silkonglass@gmail.com
I will send you your free digi
Thank you all so much for playing along..keep an eye out for these fun giveaways in between the
"Real Challenges" lol
Hugz
stitch xx

7 comments:

Yay, congrats to all the winners, and enjoy your free digis :D

Dazie said...

Oooo how very exciting!!! I am sending a email now thank you so very much!
Dazie
x

Unknown said...

Congratulations Dazie, Tammy, & Aunty Sue, enjoy your free Stitch Digi Image
Hugs
Sarah xx

Sarah A said...

Well done all and well done on getting 76 (well it is now 78) followers ;-)

Sarah x

Stef H said...

wow! what lucky, lucky ladies! and congrats on so many followers. this time next month you have even more followers!

woooo hooooo!

Aunty Sue said...

thank you i have made my card with my digi stamp for this weeks challenge

Spyder said...

well done! good game!
(lyn)

Post a Comment

Search

To be fair

Please turn it off

Please turn it off
We can see so many more of your creations then. Thank you

Please respect

While we recognise that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, please respect our copyright and do not copy any project exactly. We put our projects up for inspiration only. Scraplifting and casing is permitted and if we do happen to give you that sort of inspiration, please leave us a comment so that we can in turn leave you some love.
Many thanks
The OSAAT team

Our copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow us